Search This Blog

Sunday 25 April 2010

Glow by J-Lo Gift set cake







My sister asked me to do a cake for my niece turning 20 this week.Only this week I have been rather unwell with another cold but seeing as I had promised my niece a cake this year,I couldnot let her down. There were lots of ideas I could have used for a young lady of that age with so many interests but my sister suggested that because my niece loves J-Lo and this particular perfume,I could try something with this in mind. I looked up various perfumes by J-Lo and decided after all that this would be the right one.J-lo ventured into the perfume industry with this perfume as her debut and signature scent created for women in their late teens and early twenties.So in my opinion it was the perfect choice! Here are some photos and Thanks for looking.